What is Draftsman?
Draftsman is a person employed in making drawings as machines, structures, ect. A person who draws sketches, plans or design from general to detail. Draftsman can be male or female.
What is requirement for draftsman?
if you want to become a draftsman, you need to draw skill. You must use some software very well such as AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch-up, 3D Max, etc.
What is the difference between Architecture and Draftsman?
– Architect is focused on designing architecture while draftsman only focus to draw. Architect is a person who bring ideals or design general. Draftsman will deploy that ideal to details.
– Training time for a Architect is not less than 4 years. Also, Draftsman is only 1 year.
– Architect gets not only drawing skill on computer but also drawing skill by hand.
– Architect can do draftsman job. Also Draftsman can not do Architect job.
– Architect’s salary is more than Draftsman.