Hello everyone, Welcome back to AutoCADtip.com
To join two lines in AutoCAD have two ways:
1. JOIN command:
- Type JOIN in the command line and press Enter.
- AutoCAD will prompt you to select objects. Click on one of the lines you want to join.
- Then, click on the second line you want to join. AutoCAD will attempt to join the two lines together.
2. PEDIT command:
- Type PEDIT in the command line and press Enter.
- Select the first line segment.
- Type J (for Join) and press Enter.
- Select the second line segment.
Thanks for visiting this Blog!