In this part, I want to give to everybody about AutoCAD tips. They can help to draw faster and save time for all users.
- Tip 1: You must remember all letters on keyboard.
- Tip 2: You must use keyboard shortcut
For example: command “line”, keyboard shortcut is “l”
- Tip 3: Keyboard shortcuts must be the shortest
For example: Command “trim”, you can use shortcut that is “tr” so you can assign the shorter shortcut as “t”
- Tip 4: Set up some command with language Autolist in AutoCAD.
- Tip 5: Objects is used many time, you can make block to edit easy more.
- Tip 6: All objects must be drawed with scale 1:1. These help to be easyer when you need to modify this drawing.
- Tip 7: You should present the drawing in layout.
- Tip 8: You should create myself a template file. In this template, you can make be available some thing. Such as: dimensions, layers, style of texts, symbol blocks,…so so.