Autodesk has just announced the release of AutoCAD 2018 version and with too many new tools designed to help you always stay ahead in design. In addition, the new features gallery of the new release, AutoCAD 2018 also marks 35 years of the world’s most popular design platform.
AutoCAD 2018 is the most professional drawing software today. It is used extensively in engineering design, mechanical engineering, construction. Over the course of several editions, AutoCAD 2018 will definitely give you the best solution for creating quality drawings.
AutoCAD 2018 for Windows is supported on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1 and on 64-bit versions of Windows 10.
What is new features in AutoCAD 2018?
In the latest versions of AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT, you can:
1. Create and share accurate drawings with advanced productivity tools.
2. Save time and minimize frustration with simple tools to fix broken paths for external referenced files.
3. Use SHX Text recognition tool to convert PDF geometries to text objects quickly.
4. See significant improvements in the performance of AutoCAD – including in 3D navigation when zooming in and surfing.
5. Use the power of AutoCAD wherever you go with an easy-to-use mobile application (including when you sign up for any AutoCAD product).
What is features enhanced in AutoCAD 2018?
- PDF import
- Enternal file references
- Object selection
- Text to Mtext
- User interface
- Share design views
>>Read more at Autodesk’s website.
Thank you for reading my article. If you feel them helpfully, you can click LIKE, G+ button to shared.