Welcome to AutoCADTip.com
In this article, AutoCADTip.com share some information about System requirements for AutoCAD 2019 including Specialized Toolsets:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 with Update KB4019990 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Anniversary Update (64-bit only) (version 1607 or higher)
- Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor
- Recommended: 3+ GHz processor
- Basic: 8 GB
- Recommended: 16 GB
- Conventional Displays: 1920 x 1080 with True Color
- High Resolution & 4K Displays: Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64 bit systems (with capable display card)
- Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
- Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
Disk Space: 6.0 GB
Browser: Google Chrome™ (for AutoCAD Web)
- Deployment via Deployment Wizard.
- The license server and all workstations that will run applications dependent on network licensing must run TCP/IP protocol.
- Either Microsoft® or Novell TCP/IP protocol stacks are acceptable. Primary login on workstations may be Netware or Windows.
- In addition to operating systems supported for the application, the license server will run on the Windows Server® 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Server 2008 R2 editions.
- Citrix® XenApp™ 7.6, Citrix® XenDesktop™ 7.6.
Pointing Device: MS-Mouse compliant
.NET Framework: .NET Framework Version 4.7
Resource information from AutoDesk’s website