Overview new feature AutoCAD 2013
- This is the 27th version of Autodesk AutoCAD.
- AutoCAD 2013 startup speed is comparable to the old version.
- You can connect to the internet in order management, file sharing features drawings by Autodesk 360 cloud technique.
- AutoCAD 2013 improved command line interface, the user interface, the ribbon. When you first open the drawing heavy ribbon user interface and smoother running, not suspended as in AutoCAD 2011, AutoCAD 2012 (to be tested on a laptop can be configured as follows: 1st generation Core i3, ram 2GB onboard VGA). It can be said that, AutoCAD 2013 has significant improvements in raster images, smoother, softer, more beautiful.
- Some commands in AutoCAD 2013 is upgraded, easier to manipulate the model, the details in the drawings.
System Requirements for 32-bit
- Windows® 8 Standard, Enterprise, or Professional edition (requires installation of AutoCAD 2013 Service Pack 2); Microsoft® Windows® 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium (compare Windows 7 versions); or Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Home edition (SP3 or later).
- For Windows 7: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology.
- For Windows XP: Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended).
- 6 GB free disk space for installation.
- 1,024 x 768 display resolution with true color (1,600 x 1,050 with true color recommended).
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0 or later web browser.
System Requirements for 64-bit
- Windows® 8 Standard, Enterprise, or Professional edition (requires installation of AutoCAD 2013 Service Pack 2); Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium (compare Windows 7 versions); or Microsoft Windows XP Professional (SP2 or later)
- AMD Athlon 64 with SSE2 technology, AMD Opteron® processor with SSE2 technology, Intel® Xeon® processor with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology, or Intel Pentium 4 with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 6 GB free space for installation
- 1,024 x 768 display resolution with true color (1,600 x 1,050 with true color recommended)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
In Additional, remain requirements for 3D Modeling
- Pentium 4 or Athlon processor, 3 GHz or greater or Intel or AMD dual-core processor, 2 GHz or greater
- 4 GB RAM or more
- 6 GB hard disk space available in addition to free space required for installation
- 1,280 x 1,024 true color video display adapter 128 MB or greater, Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater, Microsoft® Direct3D®-capable workstation-class graphics card
>>Download AutoCAD 2013 free trial for 32-bit
>>Download AutoCAD 2013 free trial for 64-bit