Today, I will give a tutorial to everyone how to copy figure in drawing AutoCAD into MS Word. Here I will introduce two ways to do that.
Copy and Past directly
- Step 1: In AutoCAD chose a part of in drawing AutoCAD that you need.
- Step 2: Click Edit > click Copy or press shortcut is Ctrl + C in AutoCAD.
- Step 3: Go in Word, press shortcut is Ctrl + V or Click Paste > chose Paste.
Using a support software
Software’s name is Better WMF. It solves AutoCAD problems related to copying and pasting drawings into other software packages like Microsoft Word.
- Step 1: Restart BetterWMF > Show option > chose line and text and fill color is make all back > press Apply button > press Ok.
- Step 2: In AutoCAD chose a part of in drawing AutoCAD that you need.
- Step 3: Go in Word, press shortcut is Ctrl + V or chose Paste.
After pasting, you can edit with trim feature and design this objects in word as expecting
DUNG NGUYEN on Google +